M.A. in Art History
2000 - 2004
- Kevin Fye (2000). Director of Imagine Creative Design in South Bend, Indiana.
- Carrie Tovar (2000). Curatorial Assistant at the Getty Museum and Registrar of the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Susan Trinkle (2000). Taught at various community colleges in the Chicago area and is now a law librarian.
- Sara Weber (2000). Curator of the Rare Book Room in the Hesburgh Library of Notre Dame.
- Christine Bentley (2002). Assistant Professor, Department of Fine Arts of the University of Indianapolis. Entered the Ph.D. program of Art History at Indiana University in Bloomington.
- Kimberly Broker (2002). Registrar for Collections of the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Bayne Brush (2002). Entered the Ph. D. program in Art History at Temple University, Pennsylvania.
- Erika Schutte (2002). Curator of the Education Department of the St. Louis Museum of Art.
- Evan Gillespie (2003). Arts Reporter for the South Bend Tribune.
- Merrill Nix (2004). Associate of Director Records and Registration at Montreat College of Asheville, North Carolina.
- Jennifer Ward (2004). Entered the Ph. D. program in Art History at Penn State University. Assistant Curator for the North Carolina Museum of Art.
2005 - 2010
- Katie (Yenglin) Greer (2005). Assistant Professor and Art Liaison Librarian, Oakland University, Rochester, MI.
- John Williams (2007). Instructor of Art and Art History at Culver Academy, Indiana.
- Shannon Kephart (2008). Assistant Director of Public Relations for the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation in Oak Park, Illinois.
- Allison Muscolino (2008). Curator for the Education Department of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Senem Suzek (2008). Living in New York.
- Mary Williams (2008). Book and Manuscript Department of Leslie Hindman Auctioneers in Chicago.
- Erica Hansen (2009). Art History Lecturer at Indiana University, South Bend.
- Nicole Paxton Sullo (2010). Entered the Ph.D. program in Art History at Yale University.