I would like more information about your program requirements. Whom should I contact?
Studio Art & Design
Undergraduate program: contact Emily Beck
Graduate program: contact Robin Rhodes
Undergraduate program: contact Elyse Speaks
Take a look at our advising sheets and get started on your 4-year plan with Art, Art History or Design today:
- Art Studio B.A.
- Art Studio B.A. with Honors
- Design B.A.
- Design B.A. with Honors
- B.F.A. in Studio or Design
- Art History (all tracks)
- Art Studio or Collaborative Innovation Minors
- Counseling Sheet
Also see our advising notes for Studio Art, Art History & Design students for common questions and rules regarding the programs.
The following is a list of departments and schools within Notre Dame with which we frequently have cross-listed courses, share double-majoring students, and share faculty. For example, we have many students who double-major in business and design, engineering and design, film and art studio, etc. If you are thinking of seeking a double major with us, please contact us to set up an appointment to talk with one of our faculty in your area of interest.
- Department of American Studies
- Department of Classics
- Department of Film, Television & Theatre
- Department of German & Russian Languages & Literatures
- Department of Music
- Department of Romance Languages
- Computer Applications Program
- Medieval Institute
- College of Engineering
- Mendoza College of Business
- College of Science
- School of Architecture