Digital Fabrication Lab
The studio, located in Riley 101A, houses a 3D scanner, three 3D printers, and a large capacity CNC laser cutter. The various printers will allow students and faculty to create quick, large, and/or high resolution prototypes. The studio was made possible by an internal University Equipment Restoration and Renewal grant which provided the funding to purchase state-of-the-art digital fabrication and rapid prototyping equipment.
Hours of Operation
- 6" x 6" x 6.2" Print area
- Prints a variety of materials including specialized flexible filaments
- 11.2" x 11.2" x 9.8" Print area
- Prints a variety of materials
- Ability to print 2 filaments simultaneously
- 5.7" x 5.7" x 6.9"
- Prints a variety of resin-based material
- Prints at very high resolution
BOSS Laser HP3655 CNC Laser Cutter
- Engraving Area: 34" x 54"
- Material thickness for cutting >1/4"
- Material thickness for engraving >5"
- Will cut and engrave wood, acrylic, paper, leather, matte board, and more
For more information contact:
116 Riley Hall
Notre Dame, IN 46556